Sunday, April 28, 2013

How a Bomb at the Boston Marathon and the Trial of a Sadistic Abortionist Not Covered by the MSM Have My Head Reeling


I sometimes love to write about what’s going on with the family, or the happenings at work, and I love to write about TV shows and music, and I LOVE to write about movies, and occasionally, something interesting will slip in there if I happen to be writing about something that carries real weight or happens to have an impact on me.  When I talk about books or role models, my writing is usually a little more serious, but not always, since I have a penchant for the goofy.  My journal sections and blogs dealing with my walk with God are probably the most serious stuff I end up writing, and there is a lot of good stuff in there.  I don’t always pay a lot of attention to the news, but I should, because when I do, there is a lot there to talk about and derive meaning from, though in the end, I’m just another voice among thousands.  If you look it that way, however, it can also mean that my voice can resonate just as much as anyone else’s, and after all, although I love movies and love to write about them and share pictures and such, that is far from the only thing I write about.  When the spirit moves me, I have another voice, like one of those “crying out in the wilderness”.  Christians should understand that reference.
     A lot has already been said about the Boston Marathon terrorist attack.  I will say this:  I love seeing these stories of perseverance, of people running toward the tragedy to lend a helping hand, of people struggling through the pain and heartache of having to carry on with lost limbs, or even the death of loved ones, including poor little 8 year old Martin Richard, in love with little league, his family now having to carry on without him, his mother with a severe head injury, his surviving sister losing her leg.  
     It makes me cry, but you can’t let that get you down.  Costco worker Jeff Bauman had both his legs blown off, but tells reporters days later how he saw one of the bombers, Tamerlan Tsarnaev skulking around among the crowd, and after this terrorist’s death at the hands of law enforcement, said, “He’s dead, and I’m still here,” and then he pointed out, “I’m pissed, obviously, but it’s in the past, you know.  You only look forward.”  Ballroom dancer Adrianne Haslet has been on the news a lot, and vows to dance again, despite not having her left foot anymore.  She will be a featured guest on an upcoming episode of Dancing with the Stars.  You see, the terrorists won’t win if we don’t let them win.  As long as we have courage to get up and face what lies ahead after their devastating attacks, we will survive, and be all the more determined and united.
     Zubeidat Tsarnaev, the mother of the two terrorists Tamerlan and Dzhokhor, spoke with CNN, saying she believed it was staged, and that the blood didn’t look real, suspecting it was paint.  She later went on a tirade, saying her sons were framed, murdered by the police, with pictures of them doctored.  She said her oldest son was killed, her younger son could be killed, and even if she were to be killed, she would say “Allahu Akbar!”  This statement is translated as “God is great”, and is often used in Muslim prayer.  It was also the phrase Major Nidal Malik Hasan was shouting before opening fire at the Fort Hood army base in Texas in 2009, taking the lives of 13 people.  I guess it all comes down to who you choose to believe.  I was going to say it also all comes down to politics and intelligence as to who you are going to believe, and that if you believe Zubeidat, you are either a far left liberal, choosing to give her credence despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary, or an extremely devout Muslim bordering on extremism and not caring if she’s telling the truth or lying, as long as it furthers the Muslim cause, or you’re a complete idiot, easily snowed by an angry, hate-filled woman in a burka.  I was going to say this, but after doing a little digging, it now seems like there are quite a few voices on the internet questioning whether there might not be at least some truth to what Zubeidat has claimed, and some of them are not on the left, or Muslim, or idiots.  Keep reading...
     News reports since the bombings reveal how the Russians tried to warn Homeland Security about these two boys, and reports have surfaced of YouTube videos featuring these boys going on anti-American rants, and that they AND their mother had been on a “terrorist watch list”.  I’m sure the mother would say how it is all fabricated, and how they were framed, and I’m sure some people even believe her.  After all, government conspiracies aren’t unheard of, even in this case.
     I had this to say about it, which I already posted on Facebook:

This is a song from the musical South Pacific, and the lyrics don't just apply to white people:

You've got to be taught to hate and fear
You've got to be taught from year to year
It's got to be drummed in your dear little ear
You've got to be carefully taught

You've got to be taught to be afraid
Of people whose eyes are oddly made
And people whose skin is a diff'rent shade
You've got to be carefully taught

You've got to be taught before it's too late
Before you are six or seven or eight
To hate all the people your relatives hate
You've got to be carefully taught

This mother did a wonderful job using the concepts of this song upon her children, and just look at the results!


     And here’s one of the main reasons I don’t like politics or digging deep into some of these stories.  There are no easy answers.  The X-Files started out with the catchphrase "The Truth is Out There", but as you keep digging, it gets more convoluted, and then some of the other X-Files catchphrases come to mind, such as "Trust No One", "Deny Everything", "Believe the Lie", "All Lies Lead to the Truth", and "They're Watching".  There is always evidence that there is more here than meets the eye, and it all starts to really sound like the wild conspiracy theories of this classic science fiction show, until you just don't know what to believe.  Several people have come forward with video “evidence” of the Boston Marathon of mysterious snipers on buildings, FBI or government agents hanging around the event, speaking into walkie-talkies with each other and listening through CIA-like earbuds, moving away from the blast zone just before the bomb exploded, and then conferring with paramedics and first responders afterwards.  The video link here is only one of dozens of videos claiming the Boston Marathon Bombing was faked.  If you check out the link, look the left on YouTube and you'll see a bunch more.  Someone has claimed there is video footage of the terrorist who was killed surfacing showing he was actually still alive and in custody after he was supposedly dead.  All of this has been given a certain amount of credence by Glenn Beck and his show The Blaze (linked here), if you choose to believe him.  
     You know, if any of that is true, God help us all, because there is really NO way of knowing what is really going on with any kind of certainty at all, and then you run the risk of being a conspiracy theory nut.  Why, after speaking with a friend, I learned that the government knew Japan was going to attack Pearl Harbor, but let it happen, and at church, the pastor talked about the version of the Gospels that Thomas Jefferson created by removing all the portions of Jesus doing miracles or saying things that were politically incorrect.  You start digging deep, and then you realize that it's just like everything else; the more you know, the more you really don't know anything at all.  All I will say is with politics and government, I suppose anything is possible, and that makes me want to cling to my faith and to God all the more.  That’s not a sure thing either, as evidenced by doubting Thomas Jefferson's practical and naturalistic editing of the Gospels, and like everyone, I’ve had times where I’ve struggled with it.  God designed it so that it was not something that could be proven.  But if I have to choose to believe in anything, that’s it!
     Whenever I DO really pay attention, and write about this kind of stuff in my journal, I always seem to uncover all this crap that makes it hard to sift through and find the real truth.  And I hate to even say it, but digging deep like this just makes me want to run screaming from it all the more, and then I feel justified barricading myself in a world of TV and movies.  I mean, just what is truth here?  I need to take the time to decide for myself what to believe.  The only thing I know for absolute certainty is that a bomb went off at the Boston Marathon, killing three and injuring dozens of others, but who was behind it, and why, is still a mystery, and if you think the MSM is going to be able to tell you all the facts surrounding it, you better think again.  They have their agendas just like everyone else. 
     Although the news media has been all over this story these days, my siblings, my Mom, and I have certainly noticed how the Gosnell trial is not being covered by the mainstream media!  My sister has been keeping me up-to-date on the trial of this murderous doctor Kermit Gosnell, and before going to church one Sunday in mid-April, I tried to share one story she posted on Facebook with my Mom in which a witness who worked for Dr. Death testified about a live baby thrown into a toilet and “swimming… trying to get out”.  I couldn’t get through five sentences before bawling to a point of not being able to talk anymore.  Those poor babies can’t talk anymore either.
     You want the whole truth about what separates a liberal and a conservative?  The reaction of a conservative who hears this story, and the fact it isn’t being covered by the MSM, is one of outrage and profound sadness, to the point of crying.  The reaction of a liberal to this story, and the fact is isn’t being covered by the MSM, is one of indifference, and no apology for the people doing it or the journalists not reporting it.  They even have outright elation, as I’ve seen from a few ghoulish democrats and liberal reporters.  I won’t apologize for being a conservative here and stepping on a few liberal toes.  I’m afraid it just goes with the territory.  If you don’t agree, that’s your right too.  But it doesn’t mean you’re right.



No comments:

Post a Comment