Saturday, January 7, 2012

A Short and Sweet Second Introduction

I don't rightly know what I may share in this blog (if anybody ever reads it, no less!), but I don't want to be sharing personal stuff about what's going on in the family.  I started this blog because I like to write, and I've been writing in a journal for decades, and have this huge backlog of writing.  I'm less likely to share the more personal stuff, and more likely to share stuff I've written that could be considered commentary, like essays on God, or the news, or movie and TV show reviews, or the people I admire and want to be like, whether or not they are real people or fictional characters.  I'm also less likely to type stuff on the spur of the moment in here, like I'm doing right now, because that kind of stuff is what I usually save for my journal anyway.  This platform is more an opportunity to put some of my journal musings in a blog, and so I'm much more likely to simply copy and past journal entries, and see if anyone notices.  I don't really expect it, and would be rather surprised if I start to receive comments or start to notice that more than a handful of people take the time to read what I might have to say, whether it's old or new.

No comments:

Post a Comment